Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hawks Habit #5 Love Yourself for Who You Are

Two things that I totally love about myself is that I am intelligent and ambitious.  I like that I can generally make good decisions and that I feel really confident about achieving my goals.  Seriously, if I said "I feel traveling the world starting in one week," I'm sure that I would find a way to make that happen.  (That's really something I want to do in my life, by the way.  Just not next week.)

But something that I don't love about myself is that I can be really argumentative.  I can get frustrated with the way things are going and then I feel like arguing with others.  I think I can probably improve on this by just remembering to have an open mind.  Other people have problems too.  Just because I don't like their opinions doesn't mean I need to convert them to my own way  of thinking.

But I like who I am now.  Seriously.  And I am appreciative of the fact that I say that believing it 100% of the time.

I drew this picture of myself in one of my notebooks in college.  I must be a little narcissistic, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you described yourself with details and didn't put bad things about yourself.

    ReplyDelete