Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hawks Habit #1: Be Organized

I have never been the most organized person, material wise.  I'm one of those people that is slightly messy:  observe my cluttered desk in D102.  I know for a fact that that thing will NEVER be totally clean.  My habitual messiness is a problem, but that doesn't stop me from being organized in other areas of my life and for striving toward complete order.  It is a sad truth that I am not as organized as I should be, and in hopes of turning over a new leaf, I resolve to be better at sorting through my papers:  keep what is truly important, and toss the rest.  May my life have from this moment forward, as the old sailors say "A place for everything, and everything in its place."


After all, no one wants a life like a Jackson Pollock painting.


"Convergence," Jackson Pollock


Looks kinda like roadkill. Eww.  Here's to a more organized future.

No comments:

Post a Comment